Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Pork Satay with Fresh Vegetable Pickles
- 1/3 cup minced shallots
- 3 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 2 tablespoons oyster sauce
- 2 tablespoons sesame seeds, toasted
- 2 tablespoons minced lemongrass
- 1 tablespoon fish sauce (such as nam pla or nuoc nam)
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 teaspoon soy sauce
- 1 1 1/2-pound pork tenderloin, cut crosswise into 3-inch-long pieces
- 6 11-inch-long metal skewers
- Fresh Vegetable Pickles (click for recipe)
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?