Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Pork Roast with Cardamom Mushroom Sauce
- 3/4 cup coarse kosher salt
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1 cup boiling water
- 1 gallon cold water
- 1 tablespoon pepper
- 1 1/2 cups chopped onion (about 2 medium sized onions), divided into 3 x 1/2 cups
- Olive oil
- 2 1/4 teaspoons ground cardamom, divided, 2 and 1/4 teaspoons
- 1 large garlic clove
- 1 4-pound center-cut boneless pork loin roast
- Salt and pepper
- 1 1/2 pounds mushrooms, sliced
- 2 cups chicken broth, divided, 1 cup and 1 cup
- 1/2 cup whipping cream
- 1 Tbsp all purpose flour
- 1 Tbps butter, room temperature
Directions:View on Simply Recipes
Why don't we display directions?