Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Pork Rib Roast with Fig and Pistachio Stuffing
- 1/3 cup coarse kosher salt
- 1/4 cup (packed) golden brown sugar
- 1/4 cup honey
- 6 5-inch-long fresh rosemary sprigs
- 4 garlic cloves, peeled, smashed
- 1/2 teaspoon dried crushed red pepper
- 6 cups cold water, divided
- 2 3-pound center-cut bone-in pork rib roasts (about 5 bones each)
- Fig and Pistachio Stuffing
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?