Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Pork Ramen Soup
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 2 boneless pork chops (1/2 inch thick; about 1/2 pound total)
- 8 kosher salt and black pepper
- 1 scallions, sliced, white and green parts separated
- 6 cups 2-inch piece fresh ginger, peeled and sliced
- 2 low-sodium chicken broth
- 1 tablespoon 3-ounce packages ramen noodles (discard the seasoning packets)
- 1 soy sauce
- 2 large carrot, grated
- 1/2 cup radishes, halved and thinly sliced
Directions:View on Real Simple
Why don't we display directions?