Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 1/2 pounds pork tenderloin
- 1 medium onion, thinly sliced
- 1 large sweet apple - peeled, cored and thinly sliced
- 1 tablespoon all-purpose flour
- 5 ounces chicken stock
- 1/3 (12 fluid ounce) bottle hard apple cider
- salt and pepper to taste
- 2 tablespoons heavy cream
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/6 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 8.4g|
|Saturated Fat 3.8g|
|Total Carbohydrate 9g|
|Dietary Fiber 1.2g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|