Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Pork Medallions with Orange Sauce
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- Coarse salt and ground pepper
- 1- 1/2 lb. pork tenderloin trimmed, and sliced on the bias into 1/2- inch-thick medallions
- 1 to 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 small garlic clove minced
- 3/4 cup fresh orange juice (about 3 oranges)
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon capers drained and rinsed (optional)
Directions:View on PBS Food
Why don't we display directions?