Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Pork Medallions with Mustard-Chive Sauce
- 2 tablespoons (1/4 stick) butter, divided
- 2 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- 2 cups chopped leeks (white and pale green parts only; about 2 medium)
- 1 cup low-salt chicken broth
- 1/2 cup dry white wine
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/2 cup crème fraîche or sour cream
- 3 tablespoons whole grain Dijon mustard
- 2 1-pound pork tenderloins, each cut crosswise into 6 slices
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh chives
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh tarragon
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?