Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Pork Medallions with Balsamic Vinegar and Capers
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon garlic salt, or to taste
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper, or to taste
- 2 pounds pork tenderloin, cut into 1 1/2 inch pieces
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/3 cup balsamic vinegar
- 1/2 cup chicken broth
- 2 teaspoons minced lemon zest, or to taste
- 1 tablespoon capers, or to taste
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/6 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 11.9g|
|Saturated Fat 3.3g|
|Total Carbohydrate 6.4g|
|Dietary Fiber 0.3g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|