Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Pork Loin Roast with Fennel-Garlic Rub
- 2 tablespoons chopped garlic (4 to 5 cloves)
- 1 tablespoon kosher salt
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh thyme
- 2 teaspoons fennel seeds
- 1 teaspoon black peppercorns
- 1 6 pound bone-in pork loin roast
- 1 cup dry white wine
- 1 cup water
- 2 tablespoons cold unsalted butter, cut into pieces
- a coffee/spice grinder; an instant read thermometer
Directions:View on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?