Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Pork Lettuce Wraps With Ginger Sauce
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons white vinegar
- 1 tablespoon water
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- 1 scallion, trimmed and thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons grated fresh ginger
- 2 pounds thin-cut pork chops, pounded to 1/8-inch thickness
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 2 heads butter lettuce, leaves separated
- 1 bunch cilantro, washed and leaves separated
- 5 carrots, shredded (3 cups)
- 3 Kirby cucumbers, cut into 3-inch matchsticks
Directions:View on Real Simple
Why don't we display directions?