Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Pork Gyros with Yogurt-Tomato Sauce, Red Onion, and Arugula
- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/4 cup dry red wine
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 small bay leaf, crumbled
- 1/2 tablespoon (packed) fresh oregano leaves
- 1/2 tablespoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 2 1-pound pork tenderloins
- 1 1/2 cups plain Greek yogurt or whole-milk yogurt
- 2 tablespoons chopped seeded tomato
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh dill
- 2 tablespoons drained capers, chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tablespoon tomato paste
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- 6 7-inch-diameter pita breads
- 1 red onion, halved, thinly sliced
- 24 large arugula leaves
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?