Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Pork Green Chile
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 1/2 pounds cubed pork stew meat
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1 (4.5 ounce) can diced green chile peppers, drained
- 1/2 (3.5 ounce) can chopped jalapeno peppers
- 1/2 medium onion, chopped
- 5 tablespoons tomato sauce
- 3 1/2 cups water
- onion salt to taste
- garlic salt to taste
- salt and black pepper to taste
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/6 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 21.5g|
|Saturated Fat 6.6g|
|Total Carbohydrate 5g|
|Dietary Fiber 0.9g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|