Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Pork Fried Quinoa
- 1 cup quinoa
- 1 1/2 cups cold water
- salt to taste
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 cup cubed fully cooked ham
- 1/2 cup diced red bell pepper
- 1/2 cup chopped green onion, white and green parts separated
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon rice vinegar
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce, or to taste
- 1 teaspoon chile-garlic sauce (such as Sriracha®), or more to taste (optional)
- 1 teaspoon sesame seeds, or to taste (optional)
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/4 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 12.6g|
|Saturated Fat 2.8g|
|Total Carbohydrate 30.3g|
|Dietary Fiber 4.5g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|