Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Pork Dumplings with Chili Sauce
- 12 ounces napa cabbage leaves, roughly chopped (or regular cabbage)
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt (or 1/2 teaspoon table salt)
- 1 teaspoon grated fresh ginger (use microplane grater)
- 1/4 cup minced Chinese chives or green onions (white and green parts)
- 2/3 pound ground pork
- 1/8 teaspoon ground white pepper (or freshly ground black pepper)
- 1 1/2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon Chinese rice wine (or dry sherry)
- 2 teaspoons sesame oil
- 1 package frozen round dumpling wrappers (gyoza/potsticker wrappers), defrosted at room temperature for 30 minutes
- for the slurry: 1 tablespoon cornstarch + 1/2 cup water
Directions:View on Framed Cooks
Why don't we display directions?