Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Pork Cutlets with Smothered Parmesan Green Beans
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 3 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil, divided
- 3 to 4 large shallots, thinly sliced lengthwise (1 cup)
- 2 garlic cloves, smashed
- 2/3 cup dry white wine
- 2/3 cup heavy cream
- 1/2 cup plus 1 tablespoon water, divided
- 2 teaspoons finely chopped sage
- 2 (12-ounces) packages frozen frenched green beans (do not thaw)
- 4 (1/2-to 3/4-inch-thick) boneless pork cutlets or chops (1 to 1 1/4 pounds total; preferably sirloin)
- 1/2 cup grated parmesan
- Garnish: chopped flat-leaf parsley
Directions:View on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?