Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Pork Cutlets With Spicy Noodles
- 4 cups low-sodium chicken broth
- 1 1 1/2-inch piece fresh ginger, peeled and sliced
- 1/2 pound udon noodles
- 1/2 pound shiitake mushrooms, stems discarded and caps sliced
- 1 red jalapeo pepper, sliced
- 4 thin pork cutlets (about 34 pound total)
- 1/4 cup kosher salt and black pepper
- 1 all-purpose flour
- 3/4 cup large egg, beaten
- 2 tablespoons panko bread crumbs
- 2 canola oil
Directions:View on Real Simple
Why don't we display directions?