Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Pork Cutlets With Sauted Spinach and Capers
- 1 cup couscous
- 1 1-pound pork tenderloin, sliced into 8 pieces, then pounded 1/4 inch thick
- 1/2 cup flour
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup dry bread crumbs
- 1/4 cup fresh flat-leaf parsley, chopped
- 5 tablespoons kosher salt and black pepper
- 8 olive oil
- 2 tablespoons whole grape tomatoes
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 4 cups fresh thyme
- 2 tablespoons baby spinach
Directions:View on Real Simple
Why don't we display directions?