Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Pork Cutlets With Sauted Peppers and Beans
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 8 pork cutlets (about 1 1/2 pounds), pounded 1/4 inch thick
- 2 kosher salt and black pepper
- 2 medium bell peppers, thinly sliced
- 1 large shallots, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup 15.5-ounce can cannellini beans, rinsed
- 1/2 cup pitted kalamata olives, halved
- 1 tablespoon fresh flat-leaf parsley leaves
Directions:View on Real Simple
Why don't we display directions?