Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Pork Cutlets With Sage and Lemon Bread Crumbs
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 3 pounds boneless pork loin, sliced into 8 thin cutlets
- 1 kosher salt and black pepper
- 1/2 cup 15-ounce can tomato sauce
- 2 tablespoons dry bread crumbs
- 1 tablespoon roughly chopped fresh sage
- 1 grated lemon zest
- 1/2 pound clove garlic, crushed
- 1 1/2 cups green beans, trimmed
Directions:View on Real Simple
Why don't we display directions?