Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Pork Cutlets With Arugula and Apple Salad
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 large eggs, beaten
- 2/3 cup panko bread crumbs
- 4 thin pork cutlets (about 1 pound)
- 5 tablespoons kosher salt and black pepper
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 tablespoon sour cream
- 1 fresh lemon juice, plus lemon wedges for serving
- 1 bunch arugula, thick stems removed (about 4 cups)
Directions:View on Real Simple
Why don't we display directions?