Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Pork, Clams, and Greens
- 6 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 5 garlic cloves sliced paper-thin
- 4 cups assorted leafy greens such as chard, spinach, Tuscan kale, beet greens, mustard greens, dandelion greens, turnip greens (Use a combination of sweet, spicy and bitter greens for a varied flavor.) Wash well and trim all greens of tough stems before measuring
- Kosher salt
- 1/4 - 1/2 teaspoon Aleppo pepper or hot red pepper flakes
- 4 slices 1/2-inch rustic bread toasted
- 1/2 lb. fiddlehead ferns trimmed of any split, broken or dirty stems
- 4 ripe plum tomatoes
- 3/4 lbs. braised fresh pork belly cut into 4 equal pieces, recipe follows (optional)
- 2 ounces pancetta in thin slices cut into 1/2-inch pieces
- 1 small white onion cut into 1/4-inch dice
- 20 littleneck clams (about 2 pounds), scrubbed
- 1 cup dry white wine
- Freshly ground black pepper
Directions:View on PBS Food
Why don't we display directions?