Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Pork Chops with White Beans
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 medium onion finely chopped (about 1 cup)
- 1 red bell pepper ribs and seeds removed, chopped
- 1/4 teaspoon dried rosemary crumbled
- Coarse salt and ground pepper
- 1 can (14.5 ounces) reduced-sodium chicken broth
- 2 tablespoons tomato paste
- 1 can (15.5 ounces) cannelloni beans drained and rinsed
- 4 well-trimmed bone-in pork rib chops (about 2 pounds each 1 inch thick)
Directions:View on PBS Food
Why don't we display directions?