Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Pork Chops with Rhubarb-Cherry Sauce
- 1/2 cup dried cherries
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 1 teaspoon plus 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 cup finely chopped onion
- 8 to 10 ounces rhubarb ends trimmed, cut crosswise into -inch pieces (2 cups)
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- pinch of ground nutmeg
- coarse salt and ground pepper
- 4 pork loin chops (each inch thick and 6 to 8 ounces)
Directions:View on PBS Food
Why don't we display directions?