Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Pork Chops with Raspberry Sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme, crushed
- 1/2 teaspoon dried sage, crushed
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 4 (4 ounce) boneless pork loin chops
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/4 cup seedless raspberry jam
- 2 tablespoons orange juice
- 2 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- 4 sprigs fresh thyme (optional)
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/4 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 14.1g|
|Saturated Fat 5g|
|Total Carbohydrate 14.9g|
|Dietary Fiber 0.2g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|