Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Pork Chops with Pineapple Fried Rice
- 1/2 whole Pineapple, Cut Into Spears And Skewered
- 2 cups White Or Brown Rice, Cooked
- 6 whole Pork Chops
- 1 Tablespoon Butter
- 1 Tablespoon Peanut Oil Or Canola Oil
- 1 whole Large Onion, Sliced
- 6 Tablespoons Soy Sauce (more To Taste, Or If More Liquid Is Needed)
- 1 Tablespoon Rice Wine Vinegar
- 2 Tablespoons Honey
- 1 Tablespoon Sriracha, Or Other Hot Sauce
- Salt To Taste
- 3 cloves Minced Garlic
- 2 whole Eggs
- 1 jar (small) Drained Pimentos
- 1-1/2 cup Frozen Peas
- 2 Tablespoons Soy Sauce (additional)
Directions:View on The Pioneer Woman
Why don't we display directions?