Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Pork Chops with Mustard-Cornichon Sauce
- 2 tablespoons (1/4 stick) butter
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 6 1-inch-thick pork loin rib chops (about 12 ounces each)
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 large shallot, minced (about 3 tablespoons)
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 2 tablespoons minced cornichons* (about 4)
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh Italian parsley
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?