Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Pork Chops with Leeks in Mustard Sauce
- 4 1 1/2- to 2-inch-thick bone-in heritage pork rib chops
- 2 teaspoons coarse kosher salt
- 2 teaspoons chopped fresh thyme
- 1 teaspoon finely chopped fresh rosemary
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 2 bacon slices, coarsely chopped
- Olive oil (optional)
- 4 cups thinly sliced leeks (white and pale green parts only; about 3 large)
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/4 cup brandy
- 1 cup low-salt chicken broth
- 2 teaspoons finely chopped fresh sage
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1/3 cup crème fraîche or sour cream
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?