Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Pork Chops with Green Peppercorn Sauce
- 4 center cut pork loin chops
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1 tbsp vegetable oil
- 2 tbsp butter
- 1 large shallot, finely chopped
- ¼ cup dry sherry
- 2/3 cup chicken stock
- 1 1/2 tbsp green peppercorns in brine, rinsed, drained, and lightly crushed
- ¼ cup créme fraîche or heavy cream
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 387kcal (19%)|
|Total Fat 29g (45%)|
|Saturated Fat 12g (62%)|
|Cholesterol 97mg (32%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 4g|
|Dietary Fiber 0g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|