Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Pork Chops with Chiles Rellenos and Ancho Sauce
- 6 large fresh poblano chiles, stemmed
- 1 teaspoon cumin seeds
- 12 ounces unpeeled Yukon Gold potatoes or baby Dutch potatoes, cut into 1/3-inch cubes (about 2 1/2 cups)
- 1 1/4 cups coarsely grated sharp white cheddar cheese (about 4 ounces)
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh oregano plus oregano leaves for garnish
- 1 cup low-salt chicken broth
- 1/2 cup orange juice
- 5 teaspoons ancho chile powder, divided
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 tablespoon Italian double-concentrated tomato paste*
- 1 cinnamon stick
- 1 garlic clove, pressed
- 1 tablespoon coarse kosher salt
- 6 1-inch-thick pork loin chops on bone, frenched
- Olive oil
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?