Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Pork Chops with Cherry Sauce Recipe
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1/2 medium shallot, finely chopped
- Kosher salt
- 1 cup fresh Bing cherries, pitted and halved
- 1/3 cup ruby port
- 1 teaspoon balsamic vinegar
- 2 (1-inch-thick) bone-in pork loin chops
- 1 1/4 teaspoons kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon coriander seeds, lightly crushed
- 3/4 teaspoon ground mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
Directions:View on Chow
Why don't we display directions?