Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Pork Chops with Braised Cabbage
- 2 teaspoons bacon fat, butter or vegetable oil
- 1 large onion, sliced 1/4-inch, about 2 cups
- 1/2 head of cabbage, sliced 1/4-inch wide slices
- 1/4 teaspoon celery seed
- 1 teaspoon caraway seed
- 1/2 cup stock (chicken, beef, or vegetable) or water
- 1 Tbsp mustard, preferably Dijon
- 1 Tbsp malt or cider vinegar
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 1 Tbsp bacon fat or high smoke point vegetable oil such as canola oil
- 4 pork chops
Directions:View on Simply Recipes
Why don't we display directions?