Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Pork Chops with Bok Choy and Rice Noodles
- 1 package (6 to 8 ounces) rice noodles
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons rice vinegar
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 tablespoon toasted sesame oil
- 1/4 to 1/2 teaspoon red-pepper flakes
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 4 boneless center-cut pork chops (about 6 ounces each)
- Coarse salt and ground pepper
- 1 large bok choy (about 2 pounds), trimmed, cut crosswise into 1-inch strips, and washed (with some water still clinging to leaves)
- 4 scallions thinly sliced, white and green parts separated
- 4 cloves garlic sliced
- 1 piece (about 2 inches) fresh ginger peeled and minced
Directions:View on PBS Food
Why don't we display directions?