Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Pork Chops with Bacon and Cabbage
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 4 bone-in pork chops (1 inch thick)
- Coarse salt and ground pepper
- 4 strips bacon coarsely chopped
- 1 medium onion cut into 1/2-inch slices
- 1 head green cabbage (about 2 1/2 pounds) cored and cut into 8 wedges
- 3 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 3 cups whole milk
Directions:View on PBS Food
Why don't we display directions?