Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Pork Chops with Apricot Brandy Sauce Recipe
- Handful of dried apricots, halved
- 1/3 cup brandy (or cognac)
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin (I used McCormick Gourmet Roasted Cumin)
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger (I used McCormick Gourmet Roasted Ginger)
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- freshly ground black pepper
- 4 thick-cut pork chops
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 large onion, sliced
- 1 cup chicken broth
Directions:View on Steamy Kitchen
Why don't we display directions?