Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Pork Chops with Apples and Thyme
- 4 or 5 fresh sprigs of thyme
- 2 tablespoons of unsalted butter
- 2 large tart apples like Granny Smith, peeled, cored, and sliced
- 4 center-cut pork loin chops
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- salt and ground (fresh) pepper to taste
- 2 tablespoons of olive oil
- 3/4 cup apple cider
- 2 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- 1 clove of garlic minced
- 1/4 cup of heavy cream
Directions:View on PBS Food
Why don't we display directions?