Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Pork Chops with Apples and Creamy Bacon Cheese Grits
- 6 whole Boneless Pork Chops, About 1/2-inch Thick
- 2 Tablespoons Olive Oil
- 2 Tablespoons Butter
- 2 whole Gala Apples, Diced
- 1/2 cup Dry White Wine
- 2 teaspoons Apple Cider Vinegar
- 3/4 cups Pure Maple Syrup
- 1 dash Salt
- Freshly Ground Black Pepper
- Creamy Bacon-Cheese Grits (see My Tasty Kitchen Recipe)
- 8 slices Regular Bacon, Cut Into 1/2-inch Pieces
- 1 whole Yellow Onion, Chopped
- 2 cups Stone Ground Grits; The More Coarse, The Better!
- 4 cups Low Sodium Chicken Broth
- 2 cups Water
- 2 cups Heavy Cream (sorry)
- 1-1/2 cup Grated Cheese (Monterey Jack, Etc.)
- 1 dash Cayenne, For Heat
- Salt As Needed
- Black Pepper To Taste
Directions:View on The Pioneer Woman
Why don't we display directions?