Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Pork Chops with Apples and Brandy
- 8 boneless center cut pork loin chops (4 to 5 ounces each)
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 4 to 5 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 4 sweet apples, such as Golden Delicious, peeled, cored, and sliced
- ½ cup brandy
- ½ cup nonalcoholic apple cider
- ½ cup whipping cream
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 428kcal (21%)|
|Total Fat 27g (42%)|
|Saturated Fat 13g (63%)|
|Cholesterol 104mg (35%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 15g|
|Dietary Fiber 2g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|