Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Pork Chops with Apples, Sweet Potatoes, and Sauerkraut
- 4 (1 inch thick) boneless pork chops
- 2 medium sweet potatoes, peeled and sliced 1/2 inch thick
- 1 medium onion, sliced
- 2 apples - peeled, cored and sliced
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 1 (16 ounce) can sauerkraut, drained
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/4 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 5.7g|
|Saturated Fat 2.1g|
|Total Carbohydrate 43.4g|
|Dietary Fiber 8.6g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|