Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Pork Chops with Apples
- 4 medium pork chops (you can substitute veal chops if you prefer)
- 4 whole cloves
- 1/2 cup dry white wine or vermouth
- 4 celery leaves
- 2 bay leaves
- 4 celery stalks, washed and finely diced
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 2 apples, cored and coarsely sliced
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 4 ounces Swiss or Jarlsberg cheese, coarsely grated
Directions:View on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?