Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Pork Chops and Squash with Pumpkin Seed Vinaigrette
- 2 tablespoons shelled pumpkin seeds (pepitas)
- 3 pounds winter squash (such as acorn, kabocha, delicata, or butternut), halved, seeded, cut into 1-inch wedges
- 5 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- Kosher salt, freshly ground pepper
- 4 1-inch-thick bone-in pork chops
- 1/2 small garlic clove, finely grated
- 3 tablespoons coarsely chopped fresh cilantro plus leaves for garnish
- 2 tablespoons (or more) fresh lime juice
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?