Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Pork Chops and Mustard Onion Gravy
- 4 boneless pork chops, 3/4-inch thick
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 large onion, sliced
- 1 (10.5 ounce) can Campbell's® Golden Pork Gravy
- 1 tablespoon spicy-brown mustard
- 4 cups hot mashed potatoes
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/4 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 12.4g|
|Saturated Fat 4.3g|
|Total Carbohydrate 47.3g|
|Dietary Fiber 3.9g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|