Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Pork Chops and Butter Bean Salad
- 1 slice sandwich bread, torn into pieces
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 scallions, sliced
- 4 kosher salt and black pepper
- 1 1-inch-thick boneless pork chops (about 1 1/2 pounds)
- 1 bunch spinach (4 cups), thick stems removed and leaves thinly sliced
- 1 tablespoon 14-ounce can butter beans, rinsed
- 1/2 teaspoon red wine vinegar
Directions:View on Real Simple
Why don't we display directions?