Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Pork Chops Yucatn-Style
- 2 cups water
- 3 tablespoons coarse kosher salt
- 2 bay leaves
- 1 teaspoon whole allspice
- 1 teaspoon whole black peppercorns
- 4 large bone-in rib pork chops
- 1 11 3/4 x 8 1/2 x 1 1/4-inch disposable aluminum baking pan (to catch drips)
- 2 cups wood chips, soaked in water 1 hour
- 4 6 x 3 3/4 x 2-inch disposable mini aluminum loaf pans (for wood chips, if using gas grill)
- 1 large white onion with skin, quartered through core with some core still attached to each piece
- 1/2 cup fresh orange juice
- 1/2 cup fresh lime juice
- 1/4 cup coarsely chopped fresh cilantro plus 1/4 cup fresh cilantro leaves
- 1/2 small green cabbage, thinly sliced
- 1 avocado, halved, pitted, peeled, sliced
- 1 bunch red radishes, trimmed, sliced
- Warm corn tortillas
Directions:View on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?