Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Pork Chops With Tangy Rhubarb Chutney
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 small red onion, chopped
- 1/2 pound kosher salt and black pepper
- 3 tablespoons rhubarb, sliced 12 inch thick
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 4 plus 1 teaspoon red wine vinegar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons bone-in pork chops (about 1 inch thick; 2 pounds total)
- 1 ground coriander
- 2 tablespoons small head Boston or Bibb lettuce, leaves torn (about 5 cups)
Directions:View on Real Simple
Why don't we display directions?