Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Pork Chops With Sauted Apples and Polenta
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 4 bone-in pork chops (about 1 inch thick; 2 pounds total)
- 2 kosher salt and black pepper
- 1 apples, cored and sliced 12 inch thick
- 1 cup medium onion, sliced
- 1 tablespoon low-sodium chicken broth
- 2 teaspoons cider vinegar
- 3 tablespoons light brown sugar
- 3/4 cup unsalted butter
- 2 tablespoons instant polenta
Directions:View on Real Simple
Why don't we display directions?