Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Pork Chops With Mustard Sauce
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 4 1-inch-thick boneless pork chops (about 1 1/2 pounds)
- 2 kosher salt and black pepper
- 3/4 cup shallots, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons dry white wine
- 1 tablespoon heavy cream
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 chopped fresh tarragon
- 1 small head frise, torn into pieces (about 4 cups)
Directions:View on Real Simple
Why don't we display directions?