Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Pork Chops Stuffed with Smoked Gouda and Bacon
- 2 ounces smoked Gouda cheese, shredded
- 4 slices bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 1/8 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 2 (2 1/4 inch thick) center-cut, bone-in pork chops
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- ground black pepper
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/2 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 26.1g|
|Saturated Fat 10.8g|
|Total Carbohydrate 1.5g|
|Dietary Fiber 0.3g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|