Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Pork Chops Saltimbocca with Sauted Spinach
- 2 (1-inch-thick) center-cut rib pork chops
- 2 sage leaves, finely chopped
- 2 very thin slices Italian Fontina
- 2 thin slices prosciutto (1 ounce)
- 2 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- 1large garlic clove, finely chopped
- 1 (10-ounces) bag fresh spinach, stems discarded
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter, cut into pieces
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
Directions:View on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?