Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Pork Chops O'Brien with Creamy Gravy
- 6 pork chops
- 1/2 teaspoon seasoned salt, or to taste
- 1 (10.75 ounce) can condensed cream of celery soup
- 1 (10.75 ounce) can condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1/2 teaspoon rubbed sage, or to taste
- 2 (15 ounce) cans green beans, drained
- 2 cups frozen O'Brien potatoes mix
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/6 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 21.3g|
|Saturated Fat 9.1g|
|Total Carbohydrate 20.7g|
|Dietary Fiber 3.6g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|