Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Pork Chops Niçoise
- 3 to 4 tablespoons rendered pork fat or olive oil
- 6 pork loin chops, cut 1 to 1½ inches thick
- 4 ripe tomatoes, peeled, seeded, and finely chopped Or 1½ cups canned Italian plum tomatoes
- 3 garlic cloves, peeled and finely chopped
- 1 medium green pepper, seeds and ribs removed, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon fresh, chopped basil or 1 teaspoon dried basil
- 1½ cups black olives (preferably the Niçoise olives)
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 470kcal (23%)|
|Total Fat 30g (47%)|
|Saturated Fat 8g (38%)|
|Cholesterol 137mg (46%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 6g|
|Dietary Fiber 3g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|